Jeff's agenda for his final term.
- In his first term over $8 million was invested to improve our roads and infrastructure. In a second term even more will be accomplished; more importantly Jeff will work toward the development of a long term improvement plan which will identify projects and funding for each of the next 5 years.
- In his first term Parks and Recreation programs were expanded; in a second term potential private partners will be identified to help develop and fund additional recreational opportunities.
- In his first term billing processes were streamlined to save money for the rate payers, in a second term web services will be enhanced for the convenience of our residents.
- Jeff believes that by job sharing and cross training the town can run more efficiently and that town operations can reduce their reliance on utility revenues.
- Perhaps most importantly is Jeff's committment to a high quality of life for all Dyer residents. Jeff's discussions with various church and civic groups will provide a volunteer corp to assist those in need of assistance to complete ordinarily simple routines such as getting trash totes to the curb.
Paid for by Committee to Elect Jeffrey Dekker